OB DUTIES :
1. Examine patient using medical instruments and equipment.
2. Order, execute tests, analyses diagnostic images to provide information on patients condition.
3. Analyzes reports and findings of tests and of examination, and diagnoses condition.
4. Administers or prescribes treatments and drugs. Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
5. Advises patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
6. Work closely with the other CMC staff to assure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting time.
7. Other related duties as the job requires.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
1) Sound medical skills to work independently in the center.
2) Pleasant and friendly personality with a desire to work in team.
3) Ability and willingness to treat all the patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in all situations.
4) Ability to work and handle pressure with multi-tasking skills.