1. Assisting consultants in managing patients in the CCU and ward.
2. Updating the patients status to the relatives in consultation with the consultants.
3. Receiving patients on emergencies either directly or from various departments, initiating investigation and treatment in consultation with the consultants.
4. Preparing discharge summaries, fitness, certificates, discharge medication and death summaries(Mortality)
5. To co-ordinate with the fellow doctors and consultants, preparing a duty Rota and ensure availability of duty doctors in all the shifts/holidays.
Should be flexible to do all the 3 shifts.
If interested kindly forward your updated CV to Navya.email@example.com