Duties and responsibilities
1. Professional approach must be adopted with all patients, staff and visitors.
2. Should work within their level of experience and competence and highlight verbally and in writing to the nurse in charge if they are being asked to work outside the level of their Competences.
3. To provide medical cover, routine and emergency, during hours of duty and work in Conjunction with the other RMO to provide a 24 hour service to the hospital.
4. To clerk in and assess urgent admissions as required when the relevant consultant is not Immediately available.
5. To undertake a morning and evening ward round daily and if possible with a member of the Nursing staff when available ensuring patients are visited where appropriate. To make an Entry in the patients notes as appropriate following ward rounds or any other patient Examinations, communication or procedures.
6. To receive a hand-over report on patients from the alternative RMO when commencing duty And to attend the ward areas between the hours of 7.30 and 9.30 both morning and evening To enable and establish consultant communication.
You are welcome to apply by sending your CV along with following qualification and experience certificates and your Recent passport sized photograph contact email and mobile numbers details urgently to the following:
Passport Copy (02 years validity)
Interested candidates, please send us the above mentioned documents to the following address:
SeaWorld Maldives Private Limited
Ma. Rimkha (01st. Floor) Block# 20230
Republic of Maldives
Tel: (960) 3345566 Fax :( 960) 3331537
||Qualification and Experience |
Specialist relevant qualification with minimum 3 years experience in the similar field.
Required Nationalities: Indian, Srilankan, Bangladeshi, & Nepali
Accommodation: Accommodation will provide by the Government.
Contract: The candidate must sign a minimum 01 years contract and then can be Extended.
Working Hours: 08 hours duty per day. As per contract if work over time, then over time
Money will be provided.
Required Age: Between 30 years to 45 years.
Air Ticket: Joining ticket should be borne by the candidate, it will be reimbursed by the Government after the probation period of 03 months.
Work site: Government hospital situated in Male' or in an island.