For International Openings use Job Code: INTL1214 while you apply
Job Title: Product Manager (Critical Care)
Salary: upto INR 14L to 15L
Reporting to Business Head
Job Code: OBS/PMS/1214
Valid Passport is a must.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention all details including a professional pic, Company details will be given only to shortlisted candidates
Call Alok +91-7829569435
( only after you have sent your updated profile along with a professional pic n CTC details )
- MBBS only apply
- Good Management / Leadership / product Management, Analytical and Communication skills essential.
- Solid understanding of Medical Devices, Critical Care, Cardiology related requirements.
- PC skills required, KOL's like Cardiologists, Intensivists, Critical Care/Cardiac surgeons etc
- Must have a valid passport & willing to travel
JOB Title: Product Manager for Critical Care
Career Band: Product Manager
The Product Manager will be responsible for the key quality functions within India, and be part of GP/SEA Management/Leadership Team.
Be the Management Representative for the region and ensure that the Product Management System (PMS) is effectively established, implemented and maintained to be in compliance with regulatory, clinical and other product related requirements.
- Minimum of 4-5 years+ professional experience in Product Management in a medical devices environment.
- Experience of working with US companies/exposure to US environment would be preferred
- Preferably with some experience in Medical Devices will be an added advantage
* Total 4 - 6 years experience, experience in PLM
* MNC experience in Medical device and Life Sciences industry, definite an advantage
Job Summary: Marketing position responsible for Marketing function of Critical Care/Cardiology based products
* Prepares quarterly regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates
* Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a region targeting program
* Identifies & recommends promotion programs and materials to help support the sales plan
* Extensively coaches others in the field on a disciplined selling model
* Models strong selling skills in front of the customer with others present and without taking over the sales process
* Actively support corporate/divisional selling initiatives by proactively assisting in the training and influencing the sales team
* Creative Economic and Value-Added Solutions
* Develops working relationships with in country teams to assist in engagement with local economic buyers
* Evaluates situations as they affect both the account/customer, as well as the country"s overall business needs
* Helps define negotiation parameters for tough economically constrained customer situations
* Building and Maintaining Relationships:
* Maintains contact with major accounts and key relationships seeking to leverage profitable business ventures
* Assist key customers in the creation, maintenance, expansion and startup of divisionally related educational courses and forums
* Attend and participate in customer, company and industry sponsored forums and courses
* Develop and maintain relationships with key functional areas
Kindly send profiles with CTC - Fixed + Incentives + Other Variables while u apply
Scope of Duties:
The scope of duties may be adjusted at any time at the companys convenience and special projects or responsibilities may be assigned.
||Personal characteristics: |
- Expertise in coordinating with a high performing team, setting high performance expectations and fostering collaboration and team building
- Ability to work effectively with diverse cultures and able to promote information across functional areas both within the candidates region and globally
- Ability to make tough and difficult decisions and to drive implications with integrity and consistency
- Resiliency to adapt to change and implement changes rapidly, always seeking continuous innovation and improvement
- Exceptional ability to rank strategic and operational choices willing and able to be hands-on and hard working
- Good organization and analytical abilities, ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff, stable personality and high sense of responsibility, professional image and work ethics
- Able to work under pressure and able to work at different activities at the same time
- Good people management skills & excellent analytical skills, PLM skills
- Excellent communication skills in Languages of India (Hindi, etc) and English and any International language will be an added advantage