1. To provide a continuous on-site medical support service to meet the needs of patients, Service Providers and nursing staff which includes emergency procedures and providing a general service to all clinical areas
2. Clinical Management of Patients.
3. Perform clinical procedures as requested by Service Provider medical staff and nursing staff,
4. To record all treatments performed in patient notes.
5. To know and perform as per requirement intubation (in emergency situations) and know and perform as per requirement CPR.
6. Provide a 24-hour medical service within the hospital on an on-call basis.
7. To take care of operated patients as per the prescription of the operating surgeon and under the supervision of the center anaesthetist