Patient/ Customer Care
1. To ensure proper attention to the patient & their attendants.
2. To proactive in terms of patient care (Planning and anticipation)
3. To provide expert consultation and manage all patients related to Obs& Gynae.
4. To keep abreast with latest research, development & techniques in the field of O & G.
Process Orientation/ Documentation
5. To conduct and supervise all tests / procedures related to Obs & Gynae.
6. To generate reports on test / procedures performed (Operation notes and discharge
7. To ensure that the wards / O.T. rooms have equipment / facilities necessary for
rendering patient care
8. To supervise all nursing / para medical and non medical staff of the department to
maintain discipline and high standard of medical care at the departments.
9. To select type and nature of medical consumables and equipment to be procured.
10.To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
11.To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
12.To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues &
policies of the respective area.
13.To Comply with patient safety policy.