This is regarding job opening in well known Medical Health Care In Mumbai for position of Medical Director.
Reporting to: Managing Trustees.
1. To direct and guide the management of the hospital towards increasing standards of efficiency so as to create modern, efficient and conducive work place and improve the overall profitability .
2. To put in place adequate safety and security measures in the areas of patient care.
3. To ensure compliance and execution of the standard operating procedures at all levels in the hospital.
4. To ensure maximum profitable occupancy and bed mix so as to generate positive net worth.
5. To ensure setting up of efficient Hospital Management Information system and compliance of the same for effective management decisions.
6. To ensure financial governance as per the standard accounting practices as per the statutory and audit requirements.
7. To ensure that the assets of the hospital, buildings, plants and equipments are safe guarded, maintained at medical standards.
8. To appoint medical and non medical staff and to issue and sign contracts, enter into annual maintenance contracts etc as required.
9. To take appropriate disciplinary actions as deemed fit and as per the advice of the counsel.
10. To authorize and approve patient concessions, medical relief as per the hospital concession policy.
11. To authorize and approve bills
12. To take all such steps required for the turnaround of the hospital.
To represent the hospital before all statutory authorities, courts etc and to enter into agreement / contracts / affidavits as may be required