DocLynk - Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for using Doclynk are mentioned as follows:
Doclynk.com (hereinafter referred to as Doclynk) is a fully owned subsidiary of Medigrity Innovations Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as MEDIGRITY). "Doclynk” refers to the website www.Doclynk.com or and all related service provided through the website are subject to these General Terms and Conditions of DOCLNYK.The terms and conditions mentioned herein are applicable and binding on Doclynk and all of its partner/affiliated Website/Websites
- By logging on to Doclynk, users give their consent to the following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the "GTC") for using Doclynk.
- These GTC shall govern the contract relationship between the User and Doclynk
- The User enters into this agreement for the use of Doclynk Services with its parent company - Medigrity Innovations Private Limited, 8-2-602/40/4, Ground Floor, Road Number 10, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, TS - 500 034, India
- Additional contact information for Doclynk or its authorized representative can be found under the Contact Us section
- The services provided by Doclynk are intended exclusively for persons of legal age.
- The User can refer to these General Terms and Conditions at any time, even after the agreement has been closed, under the "Terms & Conditions" link that appears on the Doclynk Website.
- The Doclynk Website offers registered users a free private contact forum under which membership is free and hereafter it is referred as Free Membership.
- Any use of the services and contents offered on the Doclynk beyond the scope of options provided by Doclynk requires the prior written consent of Doclynk.
- Doclynk shall only make data and/or information provided by the User available for other uses provided that this data and/or information does not violate any laws or these GTC. Doclynk is entitled to remove any illegal or prohibited data and/or information from Doclynk without prior intimation to the User.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that it is technically impossible to achieve 100% availability of the Doclynk Website. Doclynk shall nonetheless endeavor to keep Doclynk Website available without interruption. Events related to maintenance, security or capacity requirements, and/or events beyond Doclynk's control (e.g. disruptions in public communication networks, power failures etc.), may result in brief malfunctions or temporary interruptions of the services provided on Doclynk Website. The User expressly agrees that in case of interruptions caused to Doclynk website or any of its services being rendered unusable shall not grant him the privilege to seek any compensation from Doclynk or any other Doclynk affiliated website.
- Doclynk merely provides the User with a platform on which to establish contact with other users, and only provides those technical applications that allow users to contact one another. As regards content, Doclynk does not take part in any communication between users. If users enter into agreements with one another over Doclynk Website, Doclynk shall not be a contracting party to these agreements. The users alone are responsible for the execution and/or fulfillment of agreements in which they enter with one another. Doclynk shall not be held liable if users are unable to contact one another over Doclynk Website regarding such agreements. Furthermore, Doclynk shall not be liable for breaches of duty in relation to agreements entered into between users.
- Group creators on Doclynk will be the group moderators by default. However, group moderators can choose on their discretion to transfer the rights to any other group member. Group moderators are entitled to choose their members. They may freely choose whether or not a user may join their group.
2. Registration, and Representations and Warranties upon Registration
- The User must register prior to using any of the services on the Doclynk Website.
- The User warrants and represents that all of the data provided by the User for registration is accurate and complete. The User shall report any changes in the registration data to Doclynk without undue delay.
- The User shall not use pseudonyms or pen names.
- The User warrants and represents that he or she is of legal age at the time of registration.
- The User shall choose a password upon registration. The User is obliged to keep this password secret. Doclynk shall not disclose the password to any third party and Doclynk shall not ask for the User's password at any time.
- By completing the registration process, the User enters an agreement to use the services of the Doclynk Website as per the terms and conditions as stated throughout this document. Doclynk accepts this offer by activating the membership for the use of services on Doclynk Website. The agreement takes effect with the aforementioned acceptance by Doclynk.
- Each User is entitled to register with Doclynk only once, and the User may only establish one user profile.
3. Right of cancellation
- You may cancel your contractual agreement with Doclynk in writing (e.g., by letter, fax or email) or by sending timely notification to:
Medigrity Innovations Private Limited
8-2-602/40/4, Ground Floor
Road Number 10, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad, Telangana - 500 034, India
Fax: 91 86888 17755
Email: support [at ] doclynk.com
- You may also deliver notice of termination using the contact form available at Doclynk Website Contact Us page
4. Obligations of the User
- The User is obliged, to provide only true and non-misleading statements in the User profile and in communications with other Users, and to refrain from using any pseudonyms or pen names.
- To post on the Doclynk Websites only photographs of the User in which the User can be clearly and plainly recognized. The User warrants and represents that the public display of the photographs delivered by the User to the Doclynk Websites is not prohibited. The User shall not upload any photographs or images of any other person than of the User, or of non-existent persons or other beings (such as animals, imaginary creatures, etc.). Group logos that contain company logos are not permitted.
- To comply with all applicable legislation, and respect all third-party rights. In Particular, the User shall not Use any insulting or defamatory contents, regardless of whether said contents are directed at another user or Doclynk personnel or other companies Use any pornographic or violence-glorifying materials or any contents that violate any applicable legislation for the protection of minors; or advertise or promote, offer or distribute any pornographic or violence-glorifying product or products which do not comply with any applicable legislation for the protection of minors Unreasonably annoy (particularly with spam) any other user Use without authorization any contents protected by law (e.g. by copyright, trademark, patent, utility patent, or design patent laws), or advertise, promote, offer or distribute any goods or services protected by law. Use or promote any commercial practices considered unfair competition, including progressive customer acquisition practices (such as chain distribution systems, multilevel selling or pyramid sales).
- To refrain from engaging in any of the following annoying actions, even if they do not constitute a breach of any applicable laws: Sending chain letters, advertising and promoting any form of structural distribution measures (such as multi-level marketing or multi-level network marketing) or communicating in any insinuating or sexual way (suggestive or explicit).
4.1 The User is prohibited from the following:
- Employing any mechanisms, software or scripts when using Doclynk Website. However, the User may use the interfaces or software provided by Doclynk within the scope of the services available on the Doclynk Website.
- Blocking, overwriting, modifying and copying of any contents of the Doclynk Website are prohibited.
- Distributing or publicly disclosing the contents of any of the Website of Doclynk or any other user is prohibited and may attract legal proceedings.
- Performing any actions which may impair the operability of Doclynk's infrastructure, particularly actions which may overload the said infrastructure are expressely disallowed and prohibited.
5. Changes to the Services on Doclynk Website:
- Doclynk reserves the right to modify the services offered on the Doclynk Websites and/or to offer services different from those offered at the time of the User's registration at any time.
6. Termination of Membership:
- The User may terminate the Free Membership at any time without cause. The User may deliver notice of termination using the contact form available on all Doclynk Website at any time. The termination notice shall include the User’s registered name and an email address of the User registered on Doclynk Website.
- Doclynk holds the right to terminate a membership for a good cause. A good cause is defined as an event which makes it unacceptable for Doclynk to continue the agreement to the end of the termination period, taking into account all circumstances of the individual case and weighing the interests of Doclynk against the User's. A good cause includes any the following events:
- If the User fails to comply with any applicable legal provisions.
- If the User breaches a contractual obligation, in particular an obligation set forth in sections 2 and 4 of these GTC.
- If the reputation of the services offered on the Doclynk Websites is substantially impaired by the online presence of the User (if, for example, it is discovered after registration that the User has been convicted of a criminal offence, and if said conviction is known to other users).
- If the User promotes any communities or associations (or any of their methods or activities) which are under surveillance by authorities responsible for public safety or the protection of minors, or;
- If the User causes harm to any other User(s)
- If the User is a member of a religious sect or a denomination that is controversial in India.
- In the event of a good cause and notwithstanding Doclynk's right to terminate the contract, Doclynk is entitled to:
• Delete the contents posted by the User
• Issue a warning, or
• Block the User's access to the services on the Doclynk Website
7. Responsibility for the User’s Content, Data or other information:
- Doclynk does not make any warranties or representations regarding any data and/or information provided or made available by any User on any of the Doclynk Website or on any external websites linked to Doclynk. In particular, Doclynk does not warrant or represent that said data and/or information is true or accurate, or that it fulfills or serves any particular purpose.
- The User may report any activities of any other User which violate applicable laws and/or any of the terms and conditions of these GTC (including the use of pseudonyms or false identities) using the contact form available at all Doclynk Website.
8. Customer Service/Support
- Queries regarding agreement with Doclynk or regarding Doclynk Services can be sent to Doclynk using the contact form available at all times on Doclynk Website, or by sending a fax or letter.
9. Liability of Doclynk
- Doclynk cannot be held liable for any damages arising due to the assumption of express guarantees by Doclynk or its vicarious agents.
- The User shall indemnify and exempt Doclynk from all actions, including damage claims, asserted by other users or third parties against Doclynk resulting from an infringement of their rights by the contents posted by the User on Doclynk Website. Furthermore, the User shall indemnify and exempt Doclynk from all actions, including damage claims, asserted by other users or third parties against Doclynk resulting from an infringement of their rights regarding the use of the services on Doclynk or its affiliated Websites by the User. The User assumes all reasonable costs Doclynk incurs due to an infringement of third party rights, including all reasonable legal defense costs. All other rights, including damage claims by Doclynk, are hereby unaffected.
- In the event the contents posted by the User infringes any rights of any third party, the User shall, at its own expense and at Doclynk's discretion, either obtain the right to use said contents or render said contents free of any infringement. In the event the User infringes third-party rights when using the services of Doclynk Website, the User shall discontinue such use that violates these General Terms and Conditions and the law.
11. Data Protection
12. Final Provisions
- Doclynk reserves the right to amend these GTC at any time, without giving prior intimation. Users are requested to refer this page for periodic updates and amendments to the GTC.
- If any provision of these GTC is, for any reason, invalid and/or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The place of performance under these GTC shall be Doclynk's main place of business i.e www.Doclynk.com and all other affiliated websites.
- All disputes are subject to competent courts in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- These GTC and the contractual relationship shall be governed by Indian Law.